Sunday, May 20, 2012

Delete em

Don't think that when you leave the person you love for good is for their eternal happiness. I just learnt it from the show called Gloves Come Off lately. People think they are very sacrificial but in the end it was a harm.

I came to know everything had to come to its full stop after all the dramas again. Life shouldn't be as sad and miserable because its the way you handle and cope with the barriers. The more you fret, the more shit starts to pile up in your journey of life. Thus, please be very positive towards the problems faced because if you think this shit is bad, the worse might be coming. I don't usually take this so seriously but its a certain emotion that I cannot control. I dislike when I wake up in the morning knowing that my day will just be another usual day where I eat shit and sleep. Eventually after that, people start posting tweets like 'we should wake up feeling its lucky and blessed because we can still live another day'. Then, its true you start living another day of life aimlessly.

Face it. Hope may still be there, I think I am opening another chapter of my life that will erase all these sorrows I feel every night. Then the phrase its easy to be said than done comes out of nowhere in my brain. Now I pray God will take good care of everyone I hurt, bless all the people, forgive me for my sins and take me out from these sorrows.

No more stalking I assume. Thanks for the signal.
Goodnight fellows.

No comments: