Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hope is there

Here goes. The urge to click the 'send' button. I really did it and there was a moment of excitement, hoping that it says 'online'.
After tonight, I realize I wasn't forgotten. Wow. However. life may still remain the same because I cannot change the fact that shit happened. Truly amazed with that diary.
I started a new habit, tweeting. Well, all I could say is its a medium to tell the world how you really feel where people will read your tweet no matter what. Good way for attention but at the end of that day people will still forget bout your story or maybe it starts to get annoying.
Uni starts and this semester I have great senses it is gonna suck so bad. I have no motivation nor do I even have an aim to go university anymore. Hate breaks in between, hate seeing people and feel so lonely at the end of the day.
Goodnight.

No comments: