Sunday, June 17, 2012

Durians

Hello world!

So have you guys thought how it felt like to talk to someone you haven't talked for awhile already? I actually did it. Funny that we could find conversation which once related to the past. Its the good old moments we won't forget. However, you know that those things will just remain better to be left in the past because its one of the best moment. Its not necessary to repeat them because the feelings just wouldn't be the same anymore. Aah high school moments were the best.

Then it comes to me realizing that I can put those worries behind already. I have definitely moved on to a better stage now whether if im alone or with my friends, despite still having the fear to dine by myself lol

I guess the people I know will be able to endure the pain they once had and venture into the happier part of life they deserve to have. I hope and wish they will.

Things will be slightly different. Hmm..

Speaking of which I need a getaway, is there any work and travel programmes available so I could explore the world at least a little bit of it?

My midterms are approaching in two days time and I am definitely not prepared. As usual the lazy worms kick in at this very season but at the same time the panicky urges you to study for awhile. Craps just hope I can write something during midterm.

Oh and last but not least I love durians. I wanna have them everyday teehee


No comments: