Sunday, June 3, 2012

Growth

WASSSUP!

Okay since I have been posting emo shits for the past I don't know how many posts already so I'll make it different this time.
Lets start with my shopping mood these few days. I went to the Machine's Warehouse sale that day and I bought myself a music dock. Those speakers are awesome much for my ears and whenever I feel like I don't want to hear other noises, I can blast all my favourite songs now. Oh yeah! Then overall, I still need to purchase a couple more things to satisfy my shopping desire. Tee-hee sorry bout that but girls are practically GIRLS. Only shopping turns us on. Not even the hottest guy can do that.

Then here comes the 'potong stim' moment whereby my midterm is nearing and my piled up assignments are piling into a mountain. Not forgetting the due dates are all pretty nearby to each other. So screwed up suddenly because I've been skipping tremendously efficient for the past one month. Now repentance and guilt is eating me up day by day, thus, I promise myself to stop skipping...........................................so often. LOL

It feels good to be at this stage of my life now that I'm left with only a year plus till I am done with my studies. I feel so happy for my friends who finished their degree not long ago, some from ACCA graduate some from law schools. Hopefully I can fully complete it with this pace and start working so I don't trouble my parents too much anymore. Though I know working life will not be as good as now. No clubs or drinking nights SIGHHH oh well time to grow up peeps heee. All the best ya'al.

Goodnight!



No comments: