Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Busybee

Here I am blogging in the middle of the night after sometime. Been really busy lately however I don't even know what am I busy about. Probably time just isn't enough to do everything perfectly well. Things havent been too good to me for these two months, I mean generally. However I'm still moving on with the bad lucks thinking good will come some day.

Got back from Singapore not long. Funny I actually went to Singapore twice this year. And Yeh I gotta wear my bikini after like ages hoping I can fit into it and the day arrived haha oh well
Just to console myself but whatever.

Finals is around the corner. Honestly not prepared at all. All the outings and work are just draining me upside down but I know these are the little blessings that mould me into who I am now. Tough and strong babeh!

Its been almost a month now. Ready to march forward? :)

No comments: