Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Him.

Another month has passed. Crap this semester have been sucha mess. Having to sit for a really difficult financial accounting paper in a few weeks time really traumatizes me. Sometimes I wonder why would I end up in this course that I truly haven't understood. Yet I am ambitious enough to tell myself to take up ACCA believing I can. Truth is, I just really want to make it far in life so I don't need to face unnecessary people and be obviously fake in front of them. Its going to be my last semester in May so I hope to see a good outcome in my life besides facing shits.

At some point, we are finally in different worlds now. Stories and lifestyles have changed tremendously, I mean I don't even get what are you saying to me. Alien talks are so annoying. I wish I could catch up but temporarily this feeling is too heavy on me. The fact is we can't accept the different ways in each others' lives. Talk about adaptation, its just a saying to keep our relationship together, not even strong but weaker by the days passed.

Is it just me having the hormonal change that I do not want but it just automatically switched on and I can't control it? I tell myself to control but my actions can't stop. I apologise for the unwanted emotions thrown on you.

The question is, do you really know what I need? You don't seem to get things right at most times because you think you can solve anything. I don't want you to fall to learn your lesson but if you want to learn it the hard way, I'll just have to wish you luck. Hoping you won't affect other people's lives with your immature behaviour. All you have is a standing block who can only help you at this stage but what is your standing block when you get older? Will you have to fall really hard after all the success you've gained from your strong standing block?

Looks like I will have to be in your world to understand whats out there.

No comments: