Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Philosophy

So here comes the sudden urge to blog though there's really nothing much actually.

Things have been tremendously changing lately into a whole new dimension I don't even know how I managed to make it this far. Compared to the previous posts, my life is filled with a little colors.

I have to remind myself that I nearly failed my Financial Accounting paper last semester and I give God all the glory because it was Him that I know I could pass that paper. Please let me pass my final year with flying colors.

2012, a year of travelling. Managed to enter Singapore twice and a splendid Hong Kong trip. Well, now I wish I could get to Melbourne this October if only everything is as smooth as I want it to be. Problems come after another but I believe when God works his miracles, a stop can be put there.

As I grow up, I realize the certain decisions you make can change your life entirely. And then you'll tell yourself 'wow lucky I made that call' when things turn out the way you want them to. Oh well I didnt regret mine. Knowing I am a little more mature now, I have to keep rationalizing every step I move.

Learn from the people around us, do not repeat their same mistakes and able to take advices even if they do not sound so realistic. One day, they'll just help you when the right time approaches. Be humble at all times.

If you find the right person in your life, you have to learn ways to keep and release them or you will lose your loved ones easily. Reality.

Goodnight bloggers!

No comments: