Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Be productive

Ohai

I feel terrible for not keeping this blog updated. I have so much to say yet too little time to post.

Holidays have begun. It has always been what I hoped for but after one week since my siesta moment started I feel pretty unproductive. I think my life has always revolve being busy and limited time to complete everything. Or maybe its me procastinating when I have the time to fulfill those tasks.i need to work all my life or those bugs will bite me off.

I'm still waiting to go for my upcoming vacation which I suppose it won't be anytime this year. Funny when I have the time I can't go on vacation but when tight schedule is here, plans for vacation come like a gush of wind. Aah guess I just don't have the fate.

So Im finally in my final year however I feel it is way too slow than what I expected. People around me one by one are in the working industry, some are married and some even got a kid already. Okay maybe thats too extreme for my age to happen but what I'm trying to say is I don't want to be one step slower.

I kept on thinking about how my future is about to be like but I pray that God will show me the right path as he walks with me along this tough road.

Baiz

No comments: