Thursday, January 24, 2013

Karma

Have you ever felt like you sacrificed so much to win this race, you spent all our time and effort, put away your dignity, ignore what others say, but because of one lack in your life, you still lost in the end.

I have no say whether I have done much or little, but I feel I am at this stage where I have never stood like how I am supposed to in my past experience.

All these bullshits I hear, all that I thought you were are just merely my opinions. Getting emotional every night is just pushing me to an edge where there's no u-turn or another path out.

Who am I? What am I seeing or listening? Do you not know what is happening?
Maybe you're just too naive or I'm just way too skillful in my dramas that you can just let it happen again and again.

My life was dull, you brought colors in but now they're slowly fading into black and whites.

No comments: