Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Time bomb

Needs to grow up, be a lady and move on to another stage of life. I'm not good at this but there's this persuasive reaction hitting me telling me not to be a paranoid. Probably I hide all sorts of things to myself, like everything. Then I become a time bomb just waiting for that trigger. Bloody hell I'm like 21 going 22 in December. Lets say we're all getting on another level of puberty. I wonder how do I look in the next 10 years. Would I be abandoned because of my aged face or be more attractive because of what people say women's highest attractive level as they age. Teeheee anyhoos shit everyone is entering the working arena now and I realize I would as well in just a bit, not too late I suppose for living under my parent's shell for whole 22 years gahh. Thanks mommie daddy. Looking at the related jobs of my seniors, I presume I won't be having a decent 8 hours but 23 hours job. Life, accept it. 

* I won't be emotional anymore unless you push the limits because I want to trust you.

No comments: